Web site disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for your general information and use only. It relates to ELIPS information & solutions. It is subject to change without notice.
- While all reasonable attempts have been made to ensure accuracy and reliability of the content in this site, all information in this site is provided in the current situation. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ELIPS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- There is no guarantee as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness or the results obtained from the use of this information. No warranty of any kind is given, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will ELIPS be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages
- ELIPS does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. Information obtained from this site should not be used as a substitute for consultation with ELIPS
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ELIPS. ELIPS has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ELIPS's prior written consent.
- The content of this site is protected by copyright and trademark law. Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright law, no part may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All trade marks, logos and other marks shown at this Web site are the property of their respective owners
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.